Tuesday 29 March 2011

I won the nomination for Okanagan-Coquihalla

Friends:

I won the nomination last night. I am delighted, humbled and overwhelmed by the personal dedication of support to my campaign. The greatest responsibility and the greatest honour a Canadian could seek, is to be a Member of Parliament. I promise that our campaign will be ethical, generous and compassionate. I believe we can win this election. If I am elected, I will do my utmost to be the best MP in the country. The next 32 days of this campaign will be intensive, demanding and gratifying. This is the work of my life.

With gratitude,

John

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations John,

    Now on to Ottawa. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you yesterday. I wish you a successful run.

    George Nielson

    ReplyDelete